Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Home maker's Wish List

For two months now, I was able to survive without a house maid. I am so into domestic chores already that I actually started enjoying dish washing, ironing, doing laundry and cooking food for my two little angels. I realized I just needed to manage my time well and to devote equal attention to all the chores. Not to mention that I visit ptc sites in between house chores. I salute myself. This is an achievement.

I know house tasks can just be a breeze if I have the right equipment at the right place. So here's a list of what I want to have in the near, near future. The sooner, the better.

1. Whirlpool automatic laundry machine. Better if this machine will fold the clothes after laundry...
2. A huge refrigerator with a separate cubicle for a freezer. Better if no defrost needed huh..

No comments: