Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

A New Discovery

A year ago, I decided to have a DSL connection at home so that my kids could easily access the internet for their school requirements. That was just the main reason. Little did I know that the internet provides a host of on-line income opportunities that were totally unknown to me. It bridges time and space. Whoa, what a discovery for me. At my age, I would say I am really a late bloomer - kinda discovered a lot of things late in my life.

And so, I have started the habit of facing my laptop every morning to check on sites where I could earn. I have a regular job but it is not really enough to get me what I need and what I want. I have found some good paying sites, I have been scammed as well. But everyday is a new learning experience day and I am a work in progress.

There's still unlimited income potential out there waiting for me to discover.

No comments: